The Children’s Garden Preschool is pleased to announce the enrollment process for the 2016-2017 preschool year. It is important to us that every family fully understand the enrollment process and financial commitment required and we encourage you to ask any questions that you may have about this information. Please contact us in the office, if you have any questions or need additional information about enrollment.
In-House & Alumni Enrollment Process for 2017-2018
Enrollment for currently enrolled families and alumni families is held January 4, 2017 – January 27, 2017. Priority is given first to currently enrolled children, then to their siblings, and then to alumni families and PABC members in good standing. In order to participate in in-house enrollment and reserve a place for your child at The Children’s Garden Preschool for 2017-2018, please complete and return your child’s Enrollment Application form and Application fee (alumni families only) no later than Friday, January 27, 2017.
Open Enrollment Admissions Process for 2017-2018
We are accepting applications for open enrollment admissions beginning Saturday, January 28 on a first come, first served basis. After April 28, prospective applicants will be placed on a wait list and informed as spaces come available. The following is the open enrollment admissions process. Meeting you and your child in the school is a requirement of admission.
- Become familiar with our program information – available on the school website.
- Visit the school: Attend the annual Open House for families on January 28 and/or one of our Prospective Parent Information Nights – there are 3 evenings to choose from in February & March. If you are not available to attend the open house with your child or come to a parent information night, we kindly request you come for an individual *child and parent visit, made by appointment.
- At the time of or following your visit, submit your child’s application and application fee.
Prospective families are invited to submit an application as long as space remains in our program for the 2017-2018 year. All applications will be considered for enrollment in the order in which they are received and only after the open enrollment admissions process has been completed. If all of the spaces in a class are filled, a waiting list will be started for the class. The waiting lists are established first through the order of applicants and then maintained on a first come first serve basis. Siblings of enrolled children always receive priority on waiting lists.
Cancellation of Enrollment Policy
TCGP requests that any cancellation of enrollment be in received in writing and 30 days before planned final day. Failure to notify TCGP as required will result in family account being invoiced for an additional month of tuition.
- January 4, 2017: In-house enrollment begins
- January 27, 2017: In-house enrollment application form due (& fee if Alum/PABC)
- January 28, 2017: Open House for prospective families & Open enrollment applications accepted
- February 7, February 28 and March 14, 2017: Information Night and Tour for Prospective Parents 6pm–8pm (reservation required; parents only)
- February 14, 2017: In-house enrollment fee due
- April 28, 2017: Open enrollment closes and wait lists begin if necessary
- May 1, 2017: Supply fee due
- August 1, 2017: First tuition payment due
- September 1, 2017 – April 1, 2018: Tuition payments due
- August 30, 2017: Parent Orientation Night 6:30-8pm
- August 31, 2017: Mini-Morning Visit for the Children 9-11:30am
- September 5, 2017: Preschool year begins
- November 1, 2017: Service alternative fee due
- May 18, 2018: 2017-2018 Preschool year ends